Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015 ~ Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays ~ a time to gather with family and to give thanks for all the blessings received over the past year.

I generally host Thanksgiving dinner for my siblings and their families ~ leaving Christmas for my oldest sister ;o)  The host prepares the turkey and dressing, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, and guests bring a side dish or dessert. 

One of our Thanksgiving traditions is for each person to share something for which they are especially thankful.


This year, we watched a "surprise" family photo slideshow that played to the songs of, "The Times of your Life" (Paul Anka) and "In my Life" (The Beatles), which brought back many memories ~ and more reasons for being thankful...


I hope your Thanksgiving was delightful too! Check out some of our family Holiday recipes under the "Holiday Menu Items" ~ with more to come.

"In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus."

2 comments: